Justin Bieber's Sexy Edgy





Justin Bieber: 'I Came Out Alive'
"I came out alive. I came out swinging. But I was close to letting [fame] completely destroy me,” Justin Bieber tells Billboard.



Enough with the Justin Bieber Show'
“Enough with the Justin Bieber Show," he says. "I want to veer away from the self-centered attitude. I’m just focused on the people who have been there since the start, on people who are taking the journey now. I want them to feel like we’re doing this together.”



Be Kind to Young Celebrities'
“I want people to be more kind to young celebrities,” he says. “Like Kylie [Jenner]. Look at her world: She has been living on TV since she was a kid. Every time she’s looking around she sees a camera, and that’s affecting how she’s thinking and how she’s perceiving people and why she has to do certain things ... Situations that happen taint your mind, especially in this industry. Especially for girls.”







Turning Things Around “I see people pointing, saying what a great job I did orchestrating his comeback,” says Bieber’s longtime manager, Scooter Braun. “I’ll be frank. I failed for a year and a half. He shut himself off and went into a dark place. Every single day I tried to help him turn it around, and every single day I failed. And I tried desperately. The only person who deserves credit for this is Justin.”



Words From Dad
“My dad told me this the other day,” he begins, reading from the screen. “He said, ‘Pride is your worst enemy. It’ll pull greatness out of you.’ I just thought that’s so great, because he’s a prideful man -- he has always known what’s best -- and it has taken him this long to see that.”



Global Artist
Says Def Jam CEO Steve Bartels: “There are so few truly global artists, and Bieber’s still getting bigger. He’s touching a group of people that he never had before. The music is the forefront of that.”



Inspiring' Music "I’m self-expressing with this album -- I can’t skip on the moments that were dark, the moments that were happy, the ex-girlfriend stuff," says Bieber. "It makes it real, rather than ‘Let’s call up Max Martin to write you a hit song.’ I want my music to be inspiring.”

Translate